These cancellation conditions are valid for HOTEL RÚŽE Rožmberk nad Vltavou 78, 382 18 Czech Republic
- The cancellation conditions apply to the cancellation of a reservation of accommodation services made between the customer of accommodation services (=guest) and the accommodation provider (=Hotel Růže Rožmberk).
- The cancellation fee is calculated from the total amount of the order.
- The cancellation fee represents compensation for damage caused by the accommodation provider.
- The host reserves the right to issue an advance invoice. The deposit is 50% of the total amount of the booked stay, unless the accommodation provider and the customer agree otherwise.
- In the case of cancellation of a stay for which an advance payment has already been made and according to the cancellation conditions, the amount of the paid advance is higher than the cancellation fee, the accommodation provider is obliged to offer another date to use up the paid advance valid until the end of the year. Advance payments are non-refundable.
- In case of early termination or interruption of the stay without fault of the accommodation provider, the accommodation provider is not obliged to return the paid price of the stay to the client or its proportional part.
- The accommodation provider undertakes not to charge cancellation fees in case of cancellation of the reservation within 30 days before the announced arrival.
- If the reservation is canceled 29 – 22 days before arrival, 25% of the total price of the stay will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- If the reservation is canceled 21 – 15 days before arrival, 50% of the total price of the stay will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- If the reservation is canceled 14 – 2 days before arrival, 75% of the total price of the stay will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- If the reservation is canceled 1 day before arrival or on the day of arrival, 100% of the price of the stay will be charged as a cancellation fee.
In case of cancellation due to unavoidable events (death in the family, hospitalization of the customer or a member of his family, serious illness, natural disaster), no cancellation fee is charged. The customer is obliged to document the above-mentioned facts with a written document to the accommodation provider within 3 days of their occurrence at the latest.
These cancellation conditions are valid for both individual guests and group bookings.
In the event of an unpaid deposit from which cancellation fees could be deducted, the accommodation provider has the right to send the customer an invoice in the amount of the cancellation fees.
These terms and conditions are valid and effective from January 1, 2019